Drug Trafficking Lawyer
"A drug trafficking allegation is far more serious than basic possession."
"Find a skilled drug lawyer in Texas to defend your rights and fight for your freedom."
What is Drug Trafficking?
Drug trafficking defined by Texas State Law is the manufacture, delivery, or possession with intent to deliver an illegal drug. Matthew Pillado PLLC. has the skilled, aggressive criminal defense team you need to protect your rights.
Texas Drug Trafficking Offenses
- Manufacture or Delivery of Substance in Penalty Group 1
- Manufacture or Delivery of Substance in Penalty Group 1-A
- Manufacture of Substance in Penalty Group 1: Presence of Child
- Manufacture or Delivery of Substance in Penalty Group 2 or 2-A
- Manufacture or Delivery of Substance in Penalty Group 3 or 4
- Manufacture, Delivery, or Possession of Miscellaneous Substances
- Delivery of Marijuana
- Delivery of Controlled Substance or Marijuana to Child
- Possession or Transport of Certain Chemicals with Intent to Manufacture Controlled Substances
- Possession or Transport of Anhydrous Ammonia; Use of or Tampering with Equipment
- Delivery of Drug Paraphernalia
- Transfer of Precursor Substance for Unlawful Manufacture
- Manufacture or Delivery of Controlled Substance Causing Death or Serious Bodily Injury
A skilled Texas drug defense attorney can pick apart the State’s case and provide the best chances for success. The attorneys at the law firm of Matthew Pillado PLLC. employ some of these tactics to defend against drug trafficking allegations.
Defenses in Texas for arrests associated with controlled substances include:
- The substances were not in your possession or belonged to someone else;
- The police did not have legal cause to stop your vehicle, or search your person or vehicle;
- Entrapment due to the involvement of an undercover agent or confidential informant;
- The substances were not intended for human consumption;
- The substance is one that has been approved for a new drug application under the Federal Food, Drug and Cosmetic Act;
- The substance is exempt for investigational purposes under the Federal Food, Drug and Cosmetic Act.
Contact for Fast Consultation.