– Property Law –
How does the process work?
We assess your needs. This is a free consultation to see what exactly you need us to help you with regarding commercial real estate or for a residential homeowner we ensure that your home warranty service agreement and repairs are being fulfilled properly with a specific interest in the Texas Deceptive Trade Practices Act (DTPA).
Next, we tell you what we can do to help. We make it very clear what we will do and what we will charge. We do not nickel and dime our clients; we charge a flat-rate fee. This will you will always know what you are getting from us and know exactly how much you have to pay.
Finally we deliver excellent results.
What types of service does Matthew Pillado, PLLC offer?
We offer many different types of commercial real estate services. Here is a list of the most common types of services:
- We review your current commercial lease.
- We negotiate new and pre-existing leases.
- We help evict troublesome commercial Tenants.
- We fight overly-aggressive Landlords.
- We sue Tenants who have breached their contract and pursue all legal remedies to ensure you get your judgment from the courts.
- We ensure that your home warranty contract is fulfilled.
- We enforce the Texas Deceptive Trade Practices Act.